An evening with a difference…
Sculpture Bermagui 2018 closes this year’s record exhibition with music, ceremony, theatre and fire.
* Starting from 6.00 pm on Sunday 18 March, on Dickinson Point headland, bring the family and a picnic to experience the Outdoor sculptures at sunset.
* Find out the People’s Choice and Children’s Choice picks and who won the draw prizes.
* Then, settle back, under the evening sky and tap your feet with local and celebrated “Kitty Kat and the Band of Thieves”. With a little cabaret, a little humor & a whole lot of interaction, they’re engaging performances will uplift your evening.
* Next, let our Gong interlude intrigue you and draw you to the scene where fire melds with art.
* Be surprised by theatre and dance as …
* Fires sculptures come alive
Bermagui, Bali or Bermuda… you may be transported.
All welcome to this free spectacular of art, music and nature.