Bermagui Beach Hotel is the major sponsor for the 2023 event.
Why Sponsor Sculpture Bermagui 2023?
As well as supporting one of the premier arts and cultural events on the Sapphire Coast and helping to promote the region as one of NSW premier tourist destinations, sponsors of Sculpture Bermagui will be acknowledged in all media and promotion of the event.
This promotion will enhance the reputation of Sponsors’ businesses within the community and set them apart from their competitors as pro-active supporters of public art and encouraging emerging and professional artists, as well as supporting tourism in the community.
Sponsorship acknowledgement and benefits will continue for a twelve-month period.
Gold – $20,000
Silver – $10,000
Bronze – $5,000
Support – $2,500
Your Sponsorship benefits include:
- For Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorships, naming rights of the Prize to the artist
- Your Company logo, with “click through” link to your Company Website, on the Sculpture Bermagui website for 12 months
- Your Company logo on the Sculpture Bermagui Facebook page for 12 months
- Your Sponsorship acknowledged in all media, promotions and marketing material for Sculpture Bermagui 2023
- Your Sponsorship acknowledged in the Sculpture Bermagui 2023 online catalogue
- Display of your Company’s approved advertising and promotional material at Sculpture Bermagui
- 4 x tickets to the Artist Symposium to be held during Sculpture Bermagui
Sponsorship by businesses are fully tax deductible.
To become a sponsor please complete the Sponsorship Form below.
Should the above sponsorships be unsuitable for your business, we would welcome your business becoming a donor to Sculpture Bermagui.
There are a number of prizes for artists taking part in the exhibition, which can be named for the prize donor. These include:
- Environmental Award $1,000
- Encouragement Award $500
- Children’s Choice Award $500
- Contributing to the major prize $500 – $1000
To DONATE to Sculpture Bermagui please see the Sponsorship and Donation page.