Buy an Artwork
All artworks on exhibition are for sale. Check back here to view the artworks that have arrived.
The full online catalogue of artworks will be available closer to the exhibition. Keep up to date with new artworks for this year by visiting our Instagram page.
How to buy
Please visit the exhibition or browse the online catalogue and select the one you want to take home. The artworks marked with “Sold” have already been sold.
To buy an artwork, simply approach one of our sales desks at the Headland or the Surf Club. All purchases are to be made in person. You will be forwarded a receipt by email. This will serve as your proof of purchase to pick up your artwork.
Our preferred payment methods are credit card or direct deposit (direct deposits must clear by closing day). Any queries about payments, refer to our Treasurer on 0457 328 157 or email email@example.com
Collecting your artwork
All artworks stay on view for the duration of the exhibition.
Artworks may ONLY be collected between 3 pm – 5 pm Sunday 19 March 2023 or between 8.30 am – 10.30am Monday 20 March 2023.
If you need to make other arrangements, please contact our Curator on 0468 464 167.
If you pay by direct deposit, collection of work/s is subject to funds being cleared by our bank by Friday 17 March 2023.
Courier Options Available for Sculptures
- Rowan Dixon – 0428 936 016 – based in Cobargo. Has truck, crane and capable heavy transports.
- John Field – 0427 868 115 – based in Brogo. Local deliveries (Narooma/Eden/ACT triangle). Has a small truck with crane, can deliver heavy items.
- Richard Astle – 0428 303 104 – based in Bermagui. Local deliveries within 100km. Has a ute with a 1 Tonne crane.
- Anderson’s Removals – ph 1300 MAFFRA – in Maffra, Vic. Travel up/down Princes Hwy Melbourne – Gold Coast every week.
- Lynn’s Removals, Ulladulla – ph 4455 2509 – can deliver almost anywhere, depending on weight or scale of sculpture.