12th Annual Exhibition
Friday 9th to Sunday 18th March 2018
OPEN FOR ENTRIES
Emerging and well established sculpture practitioners welcome
GOOD TO KNOW
- Approximately 100 sculptures from across Australia exhibited.
- Outdoor works exhibited on magnificent Dickinson Point and Dickinson Park foreshore. Indoor works in Bermagui Community Centre Hall.
- Expected attendance of over 10,000 visitors across both venues.
- Record overall sales and single sales price reached in 2017.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 23 January 2018.
Limited spaces available.
- Conversations with artists in a forum setting
- Hosted public tours by torchlight of outdoor exhibition works
- Music and fire spectacles all on the headland overlooking the ocean
- Symposium presenting the artist and gallery perspectives
- Much more
2018 PRIZES & AWARDS
- Cox Family (Acquisitive) prize – $5,000
- Dorothy Heasty & Pauline Balos (Acquisitive) prize for ‘A Fully Resolved Sculpture’ – $2,500
- Bermagui Country Club People’s Choice Prize for an Outdoor Sculpture – $1,000
- Bermagui Business Award – $1,000
- Marshall & Tacheci Real Estate, People’s Choice Prize of a Indoor Sculpture – $500
- South East Arts Encouragement Award for Local sculptor – $500
- Carol Ladd Children’s Choice Prize – $500
Watch this space for the full listing of 2018 exhibition prizes and awards.
2017 PRIZES & AWARDS
- Bega Valley Shire Council Prize (Acquisitive) – $10,000
- Cox Family Prize (Acquisitive) – $5,000
- Dorothy Heasty & Pauline Balos Prize for ‘A Fully Resolved Sculpture’ – $2,000
- Belconnen Art Centre Exhibition Prize – $1,800 (estimated value)
- ANU Residency Prize – $1,500 (estimated value)
- Bega Cheese People’s Choice Prize for an Outdoor Sculpture – $1,000
- The Janet Shirley Walker Environmental Award – $1,000
- South Coast Holiday Parks Bermagui Encouragement Award – $500
- Bendigo Bank Pambula Children’s Choice Outdoor Prize – $500
- Marshall & Tacheci People’s Choice Indoor Prize – $500