Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui
Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui:
If you live or have holidayed on the NSW Far South Coast, you will know that SCULPTURE Bermagui, one of the region’s top five flagship events, is held over 9 days each March in the heart of unspoilt coastal wilderness of magnificent forests, fields, beaches and headlands.
The beautiful Dickinson Point headland and foreshore of the coastal village of Bermagui host the Outdoor works and other sculpture centred activities, as well as music and fire spectacles. The Indoor works are to be curated in the nearby Bermagui Surf Lifesaving Club to enable their appreciation, out of the elements.
Introducing Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui
The funds provided by the Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui subscriptions go to supporting the overall event and assisting it to attract diverse, imaginative and inspiring artworks from across Australia and beyond.
Each year, Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui will acquire a sculpture to form part of the Bermagui public art collection, recognised with a Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui plaque.
Your involvement will contribute to increasing exposure and the sustainability of the event, attracting even higher quality artwork to the event.
We acknowledge our growing group of ‘Friends’ on our Acknowledgements page
Applications for membership for 2020 NOW OPEN! See tab below
To find out how you can support SCULPTURE Bermagui in other ways, click HERE
Benefits of membership:
In addition to providing funds for an annual acquisition of pieces to add to the Bermagui Village public art collection installed in and around Bermagui, membership provides the following benefits.
The Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui benefits package includes:
- Acknowledgment in our event catalogue, at the event and on our website
- A personal guided tour of the Indoor and Outdoor exhibitions
The Champion of SCULPTURE Bermagui benefits package includes all of the benefits of being a Friend of SCULPTURE Bermagui, plus:
- 2 tickets to an Artist oriented event held during the event, providing a unique opportunity for Champions to gain a deeper understanding of the work of our exhibiting artists, through a range of creative, conceptual and artistic responses to site and landscape, form and contemporary ideas. Join us to enjoy a drink, light refreshments and take the time to interact with the community of sculptors.
- 2 tickets to the Opening Night drinks and canapes
The Ambassador of SCULPTURE Bermagui benefits package includes all of the benefits of being a Friend of SCULPTURE Bermagui, plus:
- 4 tickets to the Artists oriented event
- 4 tickets to the Opening Night drinks and canapes
Choose your membership level:
- Donate $100-500 to become a Friend of SCULPTURE Bermagui
- Donate $500-1,000 to become a Champion of SCULPTURE Bermagui
- Donate $1,000-2,000 to become an Ambassador of SCULPTURE Bermagui
How to become a Friend of SCULPTURE Bermagui
We truly value your support, and we thank you for considering a donation to keep SCULPTURE Bermagui a unique and memorable art event.
Our payment options are:
- Direct deposit to Account Name: Edgy Art Inc BSB: 802 124 A/c Number: 100082466, providing your name as a reference
- Cheque payable to Edgy Art Inc and send to 25 Lake View Dr, Wallaga Lake Heights NSW 2546
For further information call Paul Payten on 0466 013 153 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Application for Friends of SCULPTURE Bermagui 2021 is now available!
There are two options for submitting your Application: You can submit the online (preferred) or, download the form manually and return via email to email@example.com
or post to 25 Lake View Dr, Wallaga Lake Heights, NSW 2546.
Choose your option by clicking one the buttons opposite.